Aug 20, 2014

Ao Haru Ride feels (I just need to withdraw this for a while)


WARNING:
** MASSIVE AMOUNT OF SPOILERS**

ALSO, this is just pure ranting. wwwww




What can I do? 

I am getting insanely addicted to it. 


It's never too late!

Though I only noticed it because of the anime adaptation where Kaji Yuuki and Uchida Maaya are in it...



Don't forget Kayano Ai, KENN, Hirakawa Daisuke, and Komatsu Mikako...

Gaaaah. Just from this cast, there's no way I can resist it. 

So after watching few episodes, since it is an ongoing series, I've decided to read the manga from the first chapter up to the latest, which is 42.


At first, I thought it is a heart-warming love story, just like Kimi ni Todoke...

but as I pursue on continuing it til the end, I just don't know...

I see features of Bokura ga Ita and other romance love stories that can be compared to it.



Though there are some tragic parts of the story, it's not something that can really break your heart into pieces, but if you are a pure shoujo, then this will make you cry in every dramatic scene that you'll encounter, as if you are the heroine here. wwwwww


The characters are unique in their own way. I didn't expect Kaji Yuuki to pull such role. Though I know myself that he's such a great actor, but Kou's role is new for him, I guess... (just point me here if I am wrong).

As for the new characters, well I dunno what will happen to them. I will await for their seiyuu to be named. 

TANOSHIMIIIII

BTW, here are some of the mangacaps that stole my attention while I am riding, err, reading it. lol
















No comments:

Post a Comment