Jan 23, 2010

Feature Anime: Neo Angelique ~Abyss~

Before I watch Skip Beat [day before] I finished watching Neo Angelique ~Abyss~ seasons 1 and 2. I watched this basically since the way it's drawn, I can definitely see the neoromance features in it. At first I thought Yuki Kure drew it, but up 'til now I don't know who's the artist.

ANYWAY!!

I am in the midst of still choosing between Rayne and Nyx. Since Takahashi Hiroki voiced Rayne, it's kind of bias to say that he's my number 1 but I also like Nyx-san's personality.

The ending? Hn?





゛after watching the anime、 
I totally went nuts、as in。。。゛

「なに?! これ わ。。。」

fin

「おわった!! それて? なに? ホントウ?」

ざんねん むねん。。。

でも I really like the OP songs [since the AUBE HUNTER 4 sang it.] and the first ED song sang by Tegomass, "Ai ai Gasa".

Now Playing: Koori no Sekai - Suwabe Junichi [Atobe Keigo]



No comments:

Post a Comment