Jan 25, 2010

Translation: Catharsis [Oshitari Yushi]

カタルシス
catharsis

洗い流す シャワーで
arainagasu shower de
i took the shower to wash away
秘めた闘志も プライドも
himeta toushi mo pride mo
and to hid the will to fight of my pride
あいつの一言が 胸の炎 揺らすよ
aitsu no hitokoto ga mune no honoo yurasu yo
with a single word of that person、 my chest blazed and shook。   

い つ か は と ど く よ
i tsu ka wa to do ku yo
someday i’ll reach it 

焦り出す日々の 鼓動を隠し
aseri dasu hibi no kodou wo kakushi
everyday to take out the impatience of this hidden beat
転がり続けるnight & day
korogari tsuzukeru night and day
to continue to live、 night and day

目を閉じる 瞼に
me wo tojiru mabuta ni
i closed my eyes、 my eyelids
映し出された 残像
utsushidaserata sanzou
reflected the afterimage 
あいつの背中に 少し触れた 夢を見た
aitsu no senaka ni sukoshi fureta yume wo mita
slowly touching that person’s back、 was the dream that i saw 

い つ か は こ え る よ
i tsu ka wa ko e ru yo
someday i’ll overcome it 

並んだ風に 翻す羽根
naranda kaze ni hirugaesu hane
the ordinary wind fluttered the shuttlecock  
何を思うのかambitious days
nani wo omou no ka ambitious days
what are you thinking、 ambitious days

隠した爪は 輝きを増すのか?
kakushita tsume wa kagayaki wo masu ka?
you hid the radiance of fingernail  
転がり続けるnight & day
korogari tsuzukeru night and day
continuing to tumble night and day

い つ か は と ど く よ
i tsu ka wa to do ku yo
someday i’ll reach it
い つ か は こ え る よ・・・
i tsu ka wa ko ko e ru yo...
someday i’ll overcome it

*Just decided to translate this song since this is the only one without the song translation in Ore-samagazine. I liked this song from the first time I heard it. The title also got my attention that's why it's the name of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment