Mar 24, 2011

Nana Mizuki's Playing Card..

Since I'm pretty... well, really DISAPPOINTED

because I've been downloading the BLU-RAY version of

Nana Mizuki's concert DIAMONDxFEVER.

Just when I've managed to finish downloading the first disc,

I extracted it then realized that it cannot be played for

unknown whatever reason. 


Made me go insane even leading to simply deleting them

without doing anything. Well, that helped in making my laptop

go faster again since it's about 3 plus gigabytes.

So to ease and make me feel better, I'll post yet another

cover of her concert DVD, i think that caught my heart and my eyes.




Somebody, can you please just give me all the copies of her

concert?! I am badly in need of her CONCERT DVDs. 

Am I considered a terrible fan already?! LOL


Okay, skip day.. i mean dreaming. 

Will go further loving her music and voice. 

GANBARE MIZUKI NANA FAN!!

1 comment:

  1. have you tried dl her concerts here? http://nanachan.cwsurf.de/wbb/index.php?page=Board&boardID=23

    ReplyDelete