Jun 6, 2013

UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA CAST EP 10

I AM SERIOUSLY UPDATING BECAUSE THE LATEST EPISODE OF UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA MOVED ME SO MUCH!!

I had goosebumps all over.

There will be no spoilers regarding the battle of STARISH and HEAVENS but these are all notable events I can't possibly remove from my mind.

1.) The way I have managed to pinpoint the HEAVENS and their president's seiyuu is really awesome. 

So the HEAVENS SEIYUU ARE:

(鳳映一) Ootori Eiichi: Midorikawa Hikaru
(帝ナギ) Mikado Nagi: Yonaga Tsubasa
(皇綺羅) Sumeragi Kira: Ono Daisuke

President Raging Ootori : 
SUGITA TOMOKAZU!!

(screencap of the credits as a proof)


2.) WHO WON'T BE ENVIOUS OF NANAMI?! 


She's first surrounded by STARISH



then the QUARTET NIGHT appeared, 




now the Do-S HEAVENS are now in front of her?!




That's super extra duper extreme!

(They really should release a good otome game with all these characters! I DEMAND FOR THAT!)

The fact that the HEAVENS are just for the anime... this is really dksajflaksdjalda.

3.) There's a short part where Tokiya Ichinose's Idol Song's been featured. Just by listening carefully to the lyrics... it made my otomegokoro (maiden's heart) go dokidoki all over.The powerful vocals of Miyano Mamoru made me speechless that I want to listen to the song over and over again. 

4.) It is already the 10th episode... does that mean there are only 3 episodes left? I originally imagined the series as the senpai's time, but the STARISH won over the series. Does this mean there'll be Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 3000%? wwww Just saying.

THIS ENTRY IS JUST MY FANGIRL POST BECAUSE I CAN'T GET OVER UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA'S LATEST EPISODE. 

I can't wait for the update! Oh please make it fast.

Hope the last episode will be a one-hour episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment