Dec 20, 2015

Married Male Seiyuu

 Most of the drama cd I've listened to recently involved Male Seiyuu who are already married... somehow I feel bad for their wives.
So, I have decided to put up this list of seiyuu (with their pictures of course).

Please note that the names I've included here are those who are only familiar to me.


Iwata Mitsuo



Yusa Koji


Nojima Kenji



Ueda Youji


Furukawa Toshio


Furuya Tohru


Tsuda Eisuke


Hayami Sho


Miyano Mamoru (still can't believe it even after many years lol)


Takahashi Hiroki


Namikawa Daisuke


Ishikawa Hideo


Sakaguchi Daisuke


Miki Shinichiro


Inoue Kazuhiko


Ito Kentaro


Seki Toshihiko


Midorikawa Hikaru


Takemoto Eiji


Matsukaze Masaya (my Sakuyaaaaaaa!!)


Toshiyuki Toyonaga


Hino Satoshi (I still can't recover! ww)



Tsubasa Yonaga




woops, almost forgot my favorite husband and wife tandem

Suzumura Kenichi and Sakamoto Maaya





If I forgot to include someone, please please comment!

10 comments:

  1. I think majority of fans adore the SuzuSaka tandem!!!

    They're just too adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you must add HIROSHI KAMIYA to the list :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanae Natsuki just announced his marriage =)

    also:
    - Morikubo Shoutaro
    - Okiayu Ryōtarō - Maeda Ai
    - Sawashiro Miyuki
    - etc (?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. isnt koji yusa already divorced ????

    ReplyDelete
  5. May i ask, is Suzuki Tatsuhisa married or not? Because there is a lot of rumors about him being married

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just some rumors and thats not even real.i think i read on some web that they said tattsun is only making a joke and turn out worst(if im not wrong)

      Delete
    2. Oh i see. Thank you for the info!

      Delete
  6. Please add Sugiama Noriaki and Paku Romi pair...

    ReplyDelete