Jun 7, 2013

17: The series with the best cast overall

2 answers for I have two hearts. wwww

For the neutral side

DURARARA!!




featured are: (standing row L-R) Ono Daisuke, Kaji Yuuki, Kamiya Hiroshi, Miyano Mamoru, Nakamura Yuuichi
(sitting row L-R) Hanazawa Kana, Toyanaga Toshiyuki, and Sawashiro Miyuki

DRRR!!'s seiyuu event from Youtube:



Runner up is 「K」 Project






for the OTOME SIDE:

SCREAMING UTA NO PRINCE-SAMA!


(L-R) Suwabe Junichi, Taniyama Kishou, Miyano Mamoru, Suzumura Kenichi, Terashima Takuma, Shimono Hiro, and Toriumi Kousuke




and a video from their first seiyuu event, singing their track B song from their Maji Love 1000% single, Mirai Chizu


(Note that Toriumi Kousuke's not in the video.)



Do I even have to explain why I selected these series? 

I am really into male seiyuu, try observing the number of male seiyuu in Durarara!! and K Project...

I am not good in distinguishing female seiyuu, unless she's been a part of romance-themed anime or the she's the one who voiced the heroine of a certain reverse-harem anime. 

I don't usually watch harem anime since it is filled with explicit fanservices.



12 comments:

  1. I agree so much with you!

    ReplyDelete