Jun 7, 2013

19: The first seiyuu you remember liking

Reviewing this blog from the year 2010... it was only filled with Tenipuri fandoms.

wwww

Then I had few extra anime inserts just for variations. 

Ended with seiyuu-related posts and other GRANRODEO stuff now. 

(Did I even make good sentences? lol)


I CAN STILL REMEMBER CLEARLY THE NAME OF MY FIRST EVER FAVORITE SEIYU!!
MINAGAWA JUNKO DESU YO!!


I had to recycle few pictures of her. wwww





I am really inspired by Minagawa Junko.
I aspire to be a seiyuu, but I want to be like her, voicing young boys. 
Her singing prowess is over the top too. 
Because of her... I became a seiyuu-lover.
If it wasn't for her Echizen Ryoma role, I won't be chasing after voice actors. 
wwww






It's because of this guy...




Trivia:

Minagawa Junko was just an ordinary office lady before she got her major debut as Echizen Ryoma. While riding a train, she saw a poster of Prince of Tennis and told her friend that Echizen is a cool guy.

Who would have thought that she ended up having that role? 

wwww

Unmei da.





No comments:

Post a Comment