Mar 13, 2012

KAEDE NO SOTSUGYO!

So I am really not that updating my blog these months.



YEAH SO TRUE.




Thus, this is considered my first post for this month.

I didn't enjoy my supposed-to-be plenty entries for Valentine's last February.



I am still filled with things to finish such as my entrance exam and our school paper.

I don't want to give additional details concerning that but ONE THING FOR SURE, I am awfully busy.


What to talk about now?


So at the moment, I am listening to Digimon's mostly loved OP theme which is Butterfly by Wada Kouji.

What is the relation of that to what I was about to say.

TRULY I TELL YOU..


I will end my High School almost 2 weeks from now!


\\\(^o^)//



YEY! 

VIVA!!


But later will be our Deliberation.

What honors I will receive, that I will know later.


Darn, am so nervous.

Anyway folks, please please please pray for me.

BOKU GANBARIMASU KARA.

I will try posting and updating some seiyuu-relevant posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment