May 10, 2013

List of Reverse-Harem Anime

Few years ago, I've posted the anime titles that I've watched with "reverse-harem" as their genre.
I think it is normal for girls/women to fall for such type of shows since they have "乙女心” (Heart of Maiden).

In my last post regarding this, I've enumerated them according to the time that I have watched the anime. Now, since I can't recall the exact order, will just post them alphabetically. (Thank you MS Excel for making my work easy) *claps*. wwwww

Legends:
(Font Color)
Red -- from Otome Game
Blue -- Manga/Novel

Here they are:

1. Amnesia


2. Fruits Basket




3. Fushigi Yuugi




4. Hakuouki Series





5. Hakushaku to Yousei




6.Hanasakeru Seishounen




7. Hanayaka Nari Waga Ichizoku





8. Harukanaru Toki no Naka de




9. Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3




10. Heart no Kuni no Alice (Movie)




11. Hiiro no Kakera




12. Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique





13. La Corda d' Oro




14. La storia della Arcana Famiglia




15. Neo Angelique Abyss





16. Ouran High School Host Club




17. Pretear




18. Saiunkoku Monogatari




19. Starry Sky





20. Tenshi na Konamaiki




21. Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%/2000%





22. Vampire Knight




23. Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge




24. Yumeiro Patissierie




Upcoming reverse-harem themed anime are the following:

DIABOLIK LOVERS



Brothers Conflict



Looking forward to the new series!

Hope this can help those who are looking for list of reverse harem anime.

Will update once there are new ones. 

31 comments:

  1. Thank you for the list <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome list; you put a lot of effort into it. Although, to the extent of my knowledge, I think Hakushoku to Yosei is actually based on a light novel series rather than an otome game. It would be helpful
    for others if you could change the font color; or I could be wrong, because wiki is my only guide. So please inform me either way! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur list is really filled with good Reverse Harems but… I kinda watched all of them already and I'm having big troubles finding more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arhgggg i already watched all this reverse harem animes..... Pls pretty pls. Give me a new one that have all this genres:
    Action
    Romance
    Comedy
    Supernatural
    Reverse Harem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here seen them all

      Delete
    2. Try Kamisama hajimemashita! The manga is even more awesome and is ongoing!

      Delete
    3. Amnesia is fantastic as well

      Delete
  5. is Akatsuki no Yona not a good reverse harem anime too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yona of the dawn

    ReplyDelete