May 21, 2013

11: The seiyuu with the best singing voice

DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK ME ABOUT THIS?!?!!

WHO DO YOU THINK I WILL ANSWER?!


OF COURSE, THE VOCALIST OF GRANRODEO!!

TANIYAMA KISHOU DESU YO!!

(credits for some pictures to tsuminiochiiru)







He's also behind the character of this guy so this character got a boost also because of his seiyuu with a good singing voice and good acting voice... and he's so good in any genre of song... wwwww


Shinomiya Natsuki with Nanami Haruka from Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 2000%


And a clip from ANIMAX MUSIX LIVE 2012 where they performed CRACK STAR FLASH and RIMFIRE (Kuroko no Basuke 2nd OP)




But, if you are going to ask me who my runner-up for the male category is, I will immediately answer Miyano Mamoru.

As for the female singers, I will say it is Mizuki Nana. Who can ever beat her? wwww

1 comment:

  1. Hi~

    Could you please link back to either my tumblr (tsuminiochiiru.tumblr.com) or yokuboumugendai.com giving credit for the Taniyama scans?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete