May 10, 2013

VOCAL ONLY

Because OFF VOCAL is available everywhere, I've seen these songs from Nico and I've downloaded them for my own. Since I can't take to take these for myself, and I can't be so selfish, I am sharing these.

NOTE: THESE ARE ALL VOCAL ONLY. That means the background music were removed by the users. I did not make the editing. 

 I am not biased too. Most of the songs I've seen are from GRANRODEO. wwww


CLICK THE TITLE OF THE SONG. 
Can be downloaded from Mediafire. 





Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari -- supercell




ROSE HIP-BULLET -- GRANRODEO
Mistake -- GRANRODEO
tRANCE -- GRANRODEO
Soul Crazy -- GRANRODEO
Mesmerise -- GRANRODEO
Doukoku no Ame -- GRANRODEO
Silhouette -- GRANRODEO
Rain Beat -- GRANRODEO
Murasaki Honou -- GRANRODEO




VIP -- SID




HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD -- Kishida Kyoudan




RO-KYU-BU -- Ro-kyu-bu (Hanazawa Kana, Hikasa Yoko, Iguchi Yuka, Hidaka Rina, and Ogura Yui)




Renai Circulation -- Hanazawa Kana




Mirai Chizu -- STARISH




Dead END -- Faylan




Only my railgun -- fripSide

No comments:

Post a Comment