Oct 19, 2015

Kaikan Phrase Fever!

I know, I know how outdated the anime and manga are. I am also late to realize that.

At first I was hesitant after seeing the "smut" tagged by the readers, but hey, sometimes I should act mature enough (I am 

20 years old after all WAAAAAAHHH I AM OLD!!)



The first Shinjo Mayu work I've read was Make Love shiyo!! then followed by Haou Airen, though Kaikan (Sensual) Phrase was released in 1997 before Haou Airen (2002-2004) (arigato, wikipedia lol)





Thank goodness! While looking for a shoujo manga to read, the manga covers of Sakuya caught my attention, and since I've read many times the title Kaikan Phrase, I told myself, "why not give it a try?" 







Checked how many chapters it has. I paused at chapter 20+, visited random sites then ANN to see who the seiyuus are. In 2012, I rewatched Weiss Kreuz, and Kaikan Phrase was always under it as related anime. I was ignoring it because I saw that the manga is R18 whatsoever, but the anime is totally different.

I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT UNTIL NOW

The last time I watched + read it was months ago, I am still hyped up just by talking about it. I don't have someone to talk about it because no one will watch an "old anime". *sigh*

I am so jumpy in telling aren't I?

I am not good at doing reviews too, so I will just rank my favorite Aucifer songs from the series:



 



9. PLASMAGIC
8. Sekai de ichiban kirei na mono
7. C no Binetsu
6. Dummy
5. Silent Melody
4. Midnight Crow
3. Dakishimeru hoka ga nani ga dekirun darou
2. Datenshi Blue
1. Tokyo Illusion


AAAAAAHHH I LOVE ALL THE SONGS, IT'S REALLY HARD RANKING THEM

But my favorite, really is Tokyo Illusion



DON'T FORGET HOW IKEMEN THE VOCALIST IS PLUS HIS OVER BEAUTIFUL VOICE -- MAKOTO KOSHINAKA






Gotta end this entry. Thank you so much for Kaikan Phrase! I WANT TO SEE MORE SHINJO MAYU WORKS IN ANIME





 

(I don't want BL series =___=)

1 comment: