Oct 19, 2015

Some Recommended Completed SHOUJO Manga

These are just some of the manga faves I finished for the past 3 months.

PS. I am so lazy to do a review. I am also not confident if I can do a good review since I somehow forgot some scenes from some of the manga, unless I read it at most 3 weeks ago.
1. Seiyuu-ka!
Minami Maki
Note: I wish there're more chapters, and an anime adaptation of this. 






2. Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Yamamori Mika
Note: SUPER DUPER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BECAUSE IT IS VERY UNPREDICTABLE! Don't underestimate the power of mangaka!




3. Taiyou no Ie
Ta'amo
Note: This is pure pure pureness. I love the characters. It is very refreshing.




4. Akuma to Love Song
Tomori Miyoshi
Note: The heroine is beautiful and brave. Well, the usual, black-haired guy and blonde-guy fighting over her. lol





5. L-DK
Watanabe Ayu
Note: This is too much! It'll be great if one experienced this in real life!






 

6. Suki desu, Suzuki-kun
Ikeyamada Gou
Note: At first I thought there is only one Suzuki-kun... ww

 



7. Koukou Debut
Kawahara Kazune
Note: The guy is perfect! That's all. *bows*




 

8. SPY
Ukyou Akane
Note: Nope, this is not Free shoujo manga version, but this is definitely related to swimming. 




 

9. Diamond Head
Mizushiro Setona
Note: Don't judge the book by its cover. The plot of this manga is really unique, I find it cool!




 

AAAAND R-18
No need for my notes, because the legend R-18 says it all!

10. Kaikan Phrase [R-18]
Shinjo Mayu



 

11. Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu [R-18]
Minami Kanan

 




12. Black Bird [R-18]
Sakurakoji Kanoko





 

13. Honey X Honey Drops [R-18]
Minami Kanan




No comments:

Post a Comment