Nov 10, 2010

I do actually have another blog.

Yes, I know, there's my former news that I already have my JUGEM


account. But JUGEM's just my 2nd option so I dropped it after getting


bored and now that I've reactivated my AMEBLO, I just want to share


all about it especially the fact that it'll be my PERSONAL JOURNAL


so no posting of pictures that aren't mine.



Now that I have my other blog, there'll be no more updates about my



real life here so more on ANIME, JPOP, MANGA, and SEIYUU


related stuffs only here FROM NOW ON.




I will not delete my former posts here since it'll be a  pain in


the ass to do let's just keep that and leave it saved.


By the way if you're interested to check it out here's the link


to my AMEBLO.


Feel free to drop comments again. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment