Jan 28, 2016

So for my personal life...

I am still struggling to graduate.


 

At least there's still hope.

Last year, I did bring a lot of effort in greeting personalities, but I was lazy to screen-snip everything until they were buried deep in my Twitter mentions and I am also buried down by my laziness.

Still, plenty of things to do -- mostly school-related works.


I wonder why I am still typing for this blog post btw

Aaaand I wanna keep myself updated with the latest anime, especially a lot of shoujo anime has been released and they're waiting for me! lol




As for my future plans?

I will just enjoy myself up to the last part of my college life, I guess?

Then, I will certainly binge watch, play games, and read plenty o' good shoujo manga!!

THAT'S FOR CERTAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment