Mar 9, 2013

Experienced something great today!

Wasn't able to wake up at 12:00 am. 
I seriously cursed myself for not being able to be moved by my 4 alarm times.

Woke up at 4:30 am.
Had to look for my lecture in Biology (since they are just hand-outs), and found 'em under the bed. 
Yes, I am very messy.
Reviewed while eating double cheeseburger. 
Wasn't able to memorize everything, at least I've learned almost 80% from it.

Went to school early. 
Before 6:45 I was already in the school.
Asked my classmate to do the waiver for the seminar we administered. 
Managed to finish the encoding of the waivers.

Psychology class, our assignment/quiz/activity was checked by our professor.
Lecture, then... discussion.

Biology class, continued our lecture then had a 30-item quiz.
Another continuation of the lecture then had another set of hand-outs to be studied before the final exams come.

Prepared for the seminar we're going to have.
We arrived there without participants. Yes, I know. It annoyed me. 
I was so shamed. The speaker was waiting for participants. We made him wait for an hour just for us to look for audience. Isn't that, great? lol



I won't elaborate it much since I want to forget about it. 

After that, we had a 

SUPER 
INTERESTING 
OPEN 
FORUM 



What comprise that open forum?

Easy!

The secretary of the barangay made palm reading to most of us. 
He is extremely amazing.

What did he tell about me?
1. I eat too much. If I want to live longer, I should lessen my food intake. (wwwwww) -- TRUE
2. My eyeglasses are not perfect for me anymore. I usually complain to have its lenses changed. -- TRUE
3. My love life is really... not good. XD 
4. I will be a citizen of a big country. I will be prosperous there. 




Anyway, that boosted my emotions. I am filled with confidence now and it really motivate me to proceed to my school works with excellence. 

Note: I wonder if the country the number 4 statement is referring to is UAE or Japan. Hmmm...

After some of my classmates' future were foretold, we had a ghost story telling.



We stopped the conversation when there are 3 ghosts (according to the speaker) inside the room. 
I asked the speaker to switch on the lights (so my classmates won't be afraid anymore. Does it include me? XD)

Can't put everything in detail here. 
Just that, I really really really enjoyed the evening activities. They were the exact opposite when the sponsored event started and finished. 

Sore jaa.

REPORT END! 

おわり。
つつく。

1 comment: