Feb 28, 2013

TOMORROW!?

So, I will have a bit of an overview with what happened to my Tuesday until today.

Tuesday...



We had to rush our research, as in we had to RUSH. 

I was texted by my senpais to go to the registrar's office ASAP.
I was extremely puzzled why I was summoned all of a sudden, then learned that I am part of a certain Quiz Show tomorrow. T___T
Very limited time for preparation, right?

Did our Chapter II and the instruments to be used throughout.
We even reviewed for the review... yet...

I even texted our prof but...

YES. SHE DID NOT COME TO CLASS.

I just ended, dismissed the class.

Our English period came...
usual lesson, discussion, reporting. 


DISMISSAL

Wednesday came.

I woke up SOOOO LATE.
I went to school at 8:40 am!! >__<
Imagine our programming starts at 7:00 and ends in 9:00 am.
I was 1 hour and 40 minutes late.
That's tremendous.
I wasn't able to have my assignment checked too.
WHY WAS I SO LAME?
I started cursing my self from that point on. wwww

Accounting time.
Yeah, I managed to understand the lesson.
We have quiz, ultra long quiz next week.
I hope I'll be able to keep my brain intact.
I HAVE TO. XD

DISMISSAL CAME

Went to the registrar's office so I can fin'lly review.
Yes. We did review.
I was with my teammates until 4:00 pm
Went to one of the professor's class. 
I was even introduced (even though I hate being introduced to others. lol)
Went home at 5:00 pm

Note: On the way home, I even saw my former teachers. They were smiling widely when they saw me. Hmm. Intriguing. 


THURSDAY

I woke up early. Tried to read few notes.
I seriously feel so useless to the team. 

I have enjoyed the company of my groupmates. 
Learned that the 3rd year senpai in our team is the brother of my former classmate. WHAT A SURPRISE. They don't look alike. XD
They even witnessed how glutton I am. T___T Hazukashii.

Reviewed few. I hope the stored knowledge I had the whole day will be helpful tomorrow. 

ANYWAY.

HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY.
GANBARIMASU!

Have to sleep early today. 

YEY!



What the fudge is this image? lol
(I am so random again)

No comments:

Post a Comment