Feb 5, 2013

DAMN IT I AM SO MOVED

2 group projects done individually today. 
WOW! THAT'S SO HEROIC!
 DAMN, my emotions are all getting rusted because of...


I fell asleep early last night that's why I got possessed this morning to finish all the tasks given to us. 
Printed all the 80+ pages of requirements and compiled them at 11:00 am.
I managed to review for 1 and a half hour for our prelim and midterm exam in Filipino. 
Went to school at 1:45 pm. 
Answered the exam kinda well, though I feel in my heart that I committed one mistake because of my clumsiness. 
Our professor in English was not around that's why I was able to go to the municipal office and there met the city mayor too, lucky. LOL
Went home with my friends. So happy I was with them. 
They even took a break in front of our house and we had chit-chat. 
EVERYTHING WAS SO FUN.

Now, I am online. 
I don't want to...

Yeah, I have to study now. 
I think I have fever now. 


Aaaaah. AMNESIA...
Hope AMNESIA songs will help me regain my senses. 
Aaaaah... AMNESIA...
Hope Shin, Toma, and Kent are characters in reality.
The thing I hate about Ikki is his Medusa eyes, he can magnet girls that easily. 




AAAAAAH AMNESIA...
Give me amnesia just delete that event from my brain. 

MY EYES ARE HEAVY NOW.
 I FEEL SO SICK. EVERYTHING IS SO SICK.
DAMN SICK, SO SICK. 

I want to rest. 
I want anime. 
I want to escape for a while. 

Sebastian Michaelis... I want to cry now. Stresses piling up.


No comments:

Post a Comment