Jan 29, 2013

GOT THE NEW LAPTOP

So, my father promised me that he'll go buy me a new laptop.
Yep, as my 18th birthday present.

He actually did show me the laptop thru Skype. So happy that the specs's really really good. 
I can't believe he found one par to my liking. He really is my father. 

Then, this morning, my grandma told me that there's a package for my mother. I volunteered myself to go fetch it outside the house, care of my mother's name (as her daughter). When I was about to show my identification card... I saw that the huge tape on the box has "Middle East" words printed on it. 


THEN OSDMASFASKDHSAK!!!

I had the inkling that that was my laptop. 

I complained at first that the box was heavy, but BECAUSE OF THE LAPTOP, I managed to carry it to our house. I am so grateful.

I finished my assignment at 1:00 pm because of all the ruckus I made in the morning.

Then my afternoon classes.

Didn't review anything at all. I was surprised that there's a long quiz. Got 93.00% grade in our Filipino quiz. Really, reading notes everyday helps. Then, we also had a surprised midterm examination in English. I dunno. I was all this *doki doki* while writing my essays. I remember the time when our professor even said that, "I don't want it to look like a blog post." and I went.... uhh.... I was planning to have it like that on my second essay. Oh well, as long as I was only starting with my draft the time she said that. I felt saved. 

I submitted my paper kinda late since I had to consume my time wisely, you know all those thinking, writing, and revising of your works for 2 hours only. I had to weigh everything also. If I committed one mistake, it will totally affect my grade, and I don't want that to happen. Unlike blogging, (which is super duper fun), every detail must be observed. Here, typo errors are accepted, as long as it is not really really really erroneous. 

THEN, dismissal time. 

Headed to kombini (convenience store) -- yeah, that's a Japanese term. Ate ice cream to make myself happier. I feel so fulfilled today and I am so grateful to the Lord with all that has happened today. 

I still have midterm examination in Accounting, I don't know if I will sleep or not. Kusooo. 

COLLEGE LIFE IS REALLY LIKE THIS. I HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT.

Desu kedo, life will definitely boring if you don't test yourself. 
I am not good in any physical examination so I have to give my best in every psychological and mental examination. I am kinda confident with my social aspect in life though. Hihihi.

SAIGO NI, 

managed to get S again today in Drummania. Might as well install it too in this new laptop. Yappari, am so childish.


AND MY BLOG POST HAS GOTTEN THIS LONG ALREADY.
Gotta go so I can study. *clears throat* is that true? 






ITEKIMASU! (^_^)//

No comments:

Post a Comment