Jan 23, 2013

I'm so busy

Even though I wanted to post here everyday,  I think my schedule doesn't permit me to do so.
Imagine I am studying every hour of my life? (But I am enjoying it)

The series I am watching this season are Amnesia and Chihayafuru 2.

Everyday heavy quizzes, recitations, and assignments were given to me. 
Hope I can manage to survive...
Anyway, I CAN DO THIS!!




BTW, I saw this video of GRANRODEO's Can Do being played in drums.
I was jaw-dropped.




But still lamenting over my programming quiz this morning. I failed to run it well...
In accounting, I was terribly clumsy. Instead of totally perfecting the exam, I got 2 total mistakes. Kusooo.

Writing my notes now. I can't help but write down notes.
Even though hand-outs are everywhere, nothing can beat the conventional way of studying. lol

I had an accomplishment today also...
I finished watching a 3 hour anisong medley. lol
So happy over that small thing.

I am also still saving money, I want to buy the drum set thing already. 
According to my relatives and friends I am getting thinner...
Maybe because of studying too much that I lack sleep and because I am extra thrifty now, I had to cut down my budget for food (which I am so regretting). Few more sacrifice... I can do this!






AND YES! THIS IS THE ANIME OP THEME THAT WELCOMED ME WARMLY IN 2013.










POST ENCLOSED WITH MASO-SHOTS OF MY SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS. 





No comments:

Post a Comment