Feb 16, 2013

Caring friends are best friends


What is so special about this day?

Have you ever tried waking up at 11:00 pm, falling asleep few seconds after checking the time. Woke up at 1:00 am, gave yourself another allowance of an hour for sleep. Opened my eyes at 3:00 am again, but decided to suit myself to bed for few more seconds, but realized that the time I opened my eyes it was already 5 am. I still hugged my pillow, took a deep breath and then voila! 6:00 AM IT IS!

I had to rush, without considering that I hadn't reviewed anything for the supposed to be quiz in Biology.

Did my routine. I tried to prevent myself from bursting all the emotions I wasn't able to contain for days already. I can't help it, I am still a human. The only thing I did is to use my poker face so it won't bother my friends at all.

BUT... THEY KNOW ME AS A LIVELY, ENERGETIC PERSON WHO ALWAYS THROWS USELESS PUNS. HOW CAN'T THEY KNOW THAT I HAVE PROBLEMS?

So, yeah, during our first class, which is Psychology. I said everything. I became so vocal and my tears started to flush down. I was trying to force my eyes to stop crying. 

After that, I felt so relieved. 

THE POWER OF FRIENDS!! *HALLELUJAH~~*

[WITH CONCERNED KOTAROU HOSHIZUKI-SENSEI FROM STARRY SKY]

"Sensei, please heal me."




I learned a lot today.
I really did learn a lot. 
I hope these learnings will endure.
I hope I will make good and right decisions. 
I hope I won't falter anymore.
I hope I will not waver anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment