Mar 14, 2013

USELESS


Have you always wondered why people smile?
Have you asked yourselves why people smile even though they are not really feeling well?
Have you ever asked yourselves why people lie?
WHY ARE THESE THINGS HAPPENING?
I feel like a burden at the same time I feel like am I shouldering burden.

---------------------------------------------------
Why does a person have to TELL PEOPLE THAT WHAT I HAVE STATED WAS A LIE?
Does he know what truly happened?
Why is he an idiot?
Why does he have to tell them that I am just saying fallacy?
Did he ever ask himself if everything he is spitting out is pure truth?
I DIDN’T EVEN INFORMED HIM ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!!!
Is he in the position to show to my face how liar I am even though I am not?
That action was really dim-witted.

--------------------------------------------------
I disappointed other people.
I JUST DISAPPOINTED THEM.
I want to tell them I am not perfect.
I am disappointed to myself too.
Do you know how disappointed I am every time I was not able to fulfill the requests of others?
1.       That malong. My mom and grandma got mad about that. I am useless. I really shouldn’t have opened that one. I am really sorry to that person and I am so sorry for myself. Why am I useless? Why??
2.       I left their PE class even though I was asked to take photos of them. I left that request hanging. I will say sorry to my classmate later.
I SO HATE EVERYTHING TODAY.
I HATE MYSELF. Lol

 I AM SO FRUSTRATED.
I AM SO STRESSED.
I AM SO USELESS.
I AM SO INEFFECTIVE.
I AM SO HOPELESS.

I wish they will soon realize that I smile not because I want to, but I need to.



No comments:

Post a Comment