Sep 25, 2010

In the mood for story-telling

It just happens that I still have lots of things to do and I'm not in the mood

to do school-related stuffs now. Ah~ while I'm downloading, I'll enjoy this time in

posting yet another blog entry. I wish more people will comment in my blog

since I feel ecstasy whenever people are commenting in my blogsite.

I'm really not good in sharing thoughts before but through this blog I got to realize

that I can express the ideas entering in my mind clearly. 


I'm currently doing a fanfic about Kuroshitsuji but lots of things kept on

bugging me --> school works. How many times do I have to reiterate this?!

*laughs*

Anyway, just keep on commenting folks. I want everyone to flood my

blogsite with random comments. 

よろしくおねがいします。

No comments:

Post a Comment