Sep 20, 2010

Final Episode of Kuroshitsuji II - Inner thoughts

Basically, I was really looking forward to the ending of the anime but one thing I'm bothered about,

HOW COME CIEL TURNED TO DEVIL?!

I really really really can't accept it.

I was starting my own fanfic about Sebastian and a new character --

of course that character's me, when the anime disappoint me!!

ARGH!! But I don't have anything that can beat Ciel's stature.

I am just older than him, since he will never age anymore.

THERE'S STILL A WAY TO GET SEBASTIAN AS MY OWN,

that is to have Ciel Phantomhive as your own butler. 

I'm sure he'll just pass the tasks to Sebastian since he is his 

"forever butler".


Anyway, this image will never happen, I think?

I hate Hannah Annafellows and Alois Trancy more,

they're the reasons why the ending turned out like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment