Aug 25, 2013

MAGI CAST

So, tonight, I have decided to randomly watch seiyuu videos from Youtube.

After watching this, I've made up my mind to start putting up entries again. 

www


Well, first, MAGI Cast Event

The narrator here is Aladdin (voiced by Ishihara Kaori), according to her it will be held at Shibuya Hikarie.

*Wait, what? Held, but it happened already?*

Nah, never mind. Just remember that the venue was Shibuya Hikarie. 







Here comes Ishihara Kaori with her blue outfit. 

Kawaii. 


Ishihara Kaori
as
Aladdin








"Ufu...?"


Yep, Kaji Yuki did that. 
With his crimson coat, he looks stunning. 


Kaji Yuki
as
Alibaba





Ohayou gozaimasu with a smile.
The jolly Tomatsu Haruka appeared with her red dress.


"Kyou wa doki doki desu!"

She did this pose while saying that. 


Tomatsu Haruka
as 
Morgiana





Someone entered suddenly...


"Ohayou gozaimasu"


Then he slipped. 
(Everyone knows that that was intentional though www)


Kimura Ryohei
as
Judal






"OHAYOU GOZAIMASU!"
Imagine him walking with arms wide open while saying, 
"I am Sinbad's seiyuu, Ono Daisuke."


Ono Daisuke
as
Sinbad



He walks away here. 


Then,
"Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu"


Then, poof!
"I am Sinbad's seiyuu, Ono Daisuke."


ISN'T HE HILARIOUS?




Anyway, that's just a short sharing of what I've seen.
I know this is extra late, but for future preferences I did this. 
www



No comments:

Post a Comment