Feb 7, 2010

Best 10 - Ballad Hen


The most awaited!!

^_^

(I like Suwabe-san's version of Train than Suzumura Kenichi-san's -->sorry for inserting Bus Gamer suddenly. I'm currently listening to it at this time)

1. October - Atobe Keigo
2. Riyuu - Atobe Keigo
3. Since Last Goodbye - Tezuka Kunimitsu
4. Koikaze - Oishi Shuuichirou
5. Minna Koko ni Ita - Echizen Ryoma
6. ...Mitai na Arukee - Atobe Keigo
7. Ichigan - Echizen Ryoma
8. The ache of my heart - Fuji Shuusuke
9. Sayonara - Momoshiro Takeshi
10. Autumn Breeze - Kite Eishirou
11. Omoi - Oishi Shuuichirou

This is a best 10 ranking right?! Why is it there are 11?

GO OISHI! Haha~ even though I don't really like his hair, his voice is great!

Personally, I don't really like Onosaka-san (Momoshiro's seiyuu) voice. That's why I don't really listen to SAYONARA.

No comments:

Post a Comment