Feb 4, 2010

Translation: Omoi [Oishi Shuuichirou]


I felt terrible!! I just realized that Tsuki no Kidou (album) is awesome. Takayuki Kondo's voice is superb too!! Here's the lyrics of track 3, Omoi. Love the lyrics. Maybe tomorrow I'll translate Koikaze.

[I've been watching two animes that's why I haven't been posting any for the past days.]


おもい
Omoi
Love

風に流れる綿毛雲 見上げた果てない空
Kaze ni nagareru watage kumo miageta hatenai sora
Look up how the wind blows the clouds down at the endless sky 
何故か優しいその風 涙はこばれ落ちた
naze ga yasashii sono kaze namida ha kobore ochita
Why is it that gentle breeze made these tears fall down?  

知らぬ街 一人で歩く道
shiranu machi hitori de aruku michi
Pretending not to know the way、 I took the route alone。
ふと気付く寂しさ 恋しさ 弱さ
futo kizuku sabishisa koishisa yowakusa
Suddenly I became lonely、 as I weaken yearning for love。  

空の青は優しいから?
sora no ao ha yasashii kara?
The blue sky is gentle
どこに居たってそれは 同じ空の下 つながってる
doko ni itatte sore ha onaji sora no shita tsunagatteru
Wherever it is Im still under the same sky 

大事な人を想う時 心は果てない空
daiji na hito wo omou toki kokoro ha hatenai sora
As I think about the important person、with my heart in this infinite sky。 
どんな遠い場所にでも 今すぐ飛んで行ける
donna tooi basho ni demo imasugu tonde ikeru
Whatever distant place it is、 I’ll immediately come。  

ゆらぐ海 波音穩やかに
yuragu umi namioto odayakani
The sound of the waving waves is calm 
苦しみも痛みも 包んで 溶ける
kurushimi mo itami mo tsutsunde tokeru
Even if its pain、 or grief、 hiding the thaw。  

水の青は悲しいから?
mizu no ao ha kanashii kara?
The blue sea is in pain?
いっぱいの涙 いっぱい受けとめてきた だから?
ippai no namida ippai uketomete kita dakara?
Lots of tears、 lots of experience、 that’s why?

胸に刺さる君のおもい 全てを受け取るから
mune ni sasaru kimi no omoi subete wo uketoru kara
To be stucked into your heart、 everything’s accepted so
僕が変わりに涙を流そう 笑えるなら
boku ga kawari ni namida wo nagasou waraeru nara
Instead of crying、 I’ll just smile。  

滲み出す月 紺碧の海 重なる 浮かび出す世界
nijimi dasu tsuki konpeki no umi omoi kasanaru ukabi dasu sekai
To be soaked by the moon、the azure sea、 these feelings shows off in this world。
黒い悲しみ 散らし溶かし出す光に
kuroi kanashimi chirashi tokashi dasu hikari ni
The scattering dark pain dissolves the light。 

夜が明けた時 小さな 胸には華が咲いた
yoru ha aketa toki chiisana mune ni ha hana ga saita
This night time、 this small flower blooms in my heart。 
根を張って空を仰ぐ おもいは天に届く
ne wo hatte sora wo aogu omoi ha ten ni todoku
The root stretched to the seek for the sky、 this heart reaching for heaven。

3 comments:

  1. Hi! ^^
    I would like to post your translation and lyrics -and my own translation to spanish- of Omoi~ to my lj.

    Is that ok?
    I'll wait for your answer~

    ReplyDelete
  2. @hi-miharu-desu

    sorry, i just read your comment.
    anyway, i am really happy that you've liked my translation since i'm really a beginner in translating. you can post it in your lj but be sure to mention my blog, ne? :) arigatou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will ^^
    Thank you~~

    This is such a beatiful song.. and Kondo's voice! I just can't get tired of it. I found this album around the same time as you and I'm still obssesed with some tracks ^^U

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete