Feb 26, 2010

Tenifesta Ni-Sen-Kyuu

I forgot to mention here that I've already watched Tenifesta 2009 DVD about a week ago. Before, 100 Kyoku Marathon was monopolized by Seigaku and Hyoutei but Tenifesta was overall created by Rikkai dai, Shitenhouji, and Higa Chuu (I think?)

Nothing much to say but I enjoyed it too. Especially there are random games inserted. Nagai Sachiko's voice is wonderful, I wonder why she only had 2 voiced characters. (I can't wait for YukiSei's mini-album to be released).

I also like the part where there are lots of dance included in the whole event that boosted up the mood of the audience more. You can also get to see Okiayu-san and Taiten-san dancing!! Especially the 'pao pao pao' move and 'stop stop'. The Shitenhouji's version of Souran Boshi is great too. Their dance moves are simple but added a good touch to the overall performance. Higa Chuu's also complete because Ueda Youji-san's there.

AH~ JUST WATCH THE WHOLE DVD AND ENJOY THE EVENT

"I think I'll enjoy it more if I'm at the real event."

No comments:

Post a Comment