Feb 4, 2010

100 Kyoku Marathon Seiyuu Q&As

I've read this before. THERE'S NO HYOUTEI!!! SHITENHOUJI!! Where's Atobe? Where's Shiraishi?!!

If I am going to answer the first two questions, maybe these'll be my answers:

1. For me it's Ichigan too. Though I love all the songs, Ichigan made the biggest impact to me.
2. I want them to have a unit where Atobe-sama, Tezuka-kun, and Sanada-san's there. Maybe they can even sing Valentine Kiss. :-D


~Seigaku Side~

Question 1: What is your favorite tenipuri song and why?
Question 2: Is there a unit (singing group) youd like to form with other cast members?
Question 3: Give a message to the enthusiastic fans who came to see this 100 Song Marathon Event!

Minagawa Junko as Echizen
Ryoma

1: Future. Just listening to that intro makes me remember how excited and nervous I was back on October 10, 2001, when the anime first aired. It makes me feel THIS is tenipuri!
2: Id like to do a duet with every one of the cast members, one by one. I really love every single Prince of Tennis character.
3: Our dreams of having a tenipuri concert have finally been realized! Its only for one day, but because its only one day, I want to make it the most fun concert! So I will. Its gotta be fun! Lets get rowdy, everyone!

Okiayu Ryotaro as Tezuka Kunimitsu

1: Ryomas Ichigan. I listened to it for the first time in a long time and cried (I didnt mean to!). And We Love SEIGAKU. Its fun. ♪
2: We already have units everyone loves like aozu and meganes, so I think thats good enough!
3: I dont really know how this came about, but lets all have fun! Since even we performers have no idea whats going to happen (laugh).

[Kaede: Cheers! Okiayu-san I can relate to you. When I first listened to Ichigan, even though I can't understand all the parts of the song it made me cry.]

Kondou Takayuki as Oishi Shuichirou

1. Kakaeta Kiseki. Its really easy to sing. I like the lyrics and melody of the furi dashita~ part.
2. Sanada-kun. Because we have yet to do anything with the relationship between the two -ichirous. (laugh)
3. Because they call it a marathon, I wonder if it will be a hard event for both the cast and the fans (laugh). Nah, its a festival! Lets all enjoy this one-time-only festival!

[Kaede: Kondou-san, you should love your own song "Koikaze". Though Kakaeta Kiseki is also wonderful.]

Kaida Yuki as Fuji Shuusuke

1. We Love SEIGAKU. Even though its a happy song, I cried the first time I heard it. I like Kakaeta Kiseki, DEPARTURES, and Shutter chance wa ichido dake! too. I have too many favorites!
2. My love for my school grows every day, so we should do Aozu + cap to bin songs forever.
3. Every single tenipuri song is full of the love, talent, and sweat of the people who made it. Keeping that love as a crystal, Im so happy I could do this event with everyone today. Thank you so much!

Tsuda Kenjiro as Inui Sadaharu

1. Though there are a lot of Inui songs and units and other things I like, my favorite is WHITE LINE. I wonder why but I really like it. I wonder if its because it has that ah, this is youth feeling to it.
2. There are a lot of groups Id like to make because it looks like it would be fun, but I dunno I guess the units right now are the best after all!
3. Its been awhile since weve done a tenipuri event this big, so Im really excited. Lets all have a good time.

[Kaede: Coz' Inui's chara songs has lots of words before singing that's why you ended up liking the other chara songs.]

Takahashi Hiroki as Kikumaru Eiji

1. If I had to pick one it would be tsubasa ni nate. It was my fist single as Kikumaru Eiji! I also love DEPARTURES and the Golden Pairs Type wa D! Ahh, I have so many favorites!
2. I want to get everyone on Seigaku, including the first and second years (and Yamato-senpai?), together and do a Seigaku Song! Or the 3nen 6gumies (Grade 3 Class 6ers) or the Ai, Soto haneezu (no idea what kind of pun hes trying to make here). I wanna do everything that comes to my mind.
3. Youre all attending even though youre busy with end-of-term things, so thank you nya~! So it wont become a zannen munen mata raishuu, Im juuden kanryou! (two popular Eiji phrases in one sentence too bad, try next week and batterys recharged, respectively). Lets run at it!

Kawamoto Naru as Kawamura Takashi

1. I cant pick one, there are too many..! Even though there are a lot, when I remember the many events weve held WHITE LINE, Rock 54!?~Rock na hito wo sagashitemiyou~, and DEPARTURES.
2. I want a manzai comedy unit with Onosaka Masaya-san and Moriyama Eiji-san called Tenipuri Wars episode 2.
3. This is special. This is a festival! Im so, so happy I could meet everyone through tenipuri. Lets gather up our love for tenipuri and fire up our power together!

Onosaka
Masaya as Momoshiro Takeshi

1. Lets see they all mean a lot to me, but the first opening, future, still leaves an impression on me.
2. How about getting together with Kikumaru and making the Food Fighters?
3. Hello, everyone! Onosaka Masaya here. I want to do my best!

[Kaede: Ah~ can still remember lots of Rajipuri airings where Onosaka-san always complain that Momoshiro doesn't have any chara album!!]

Kiyasu Kouhei as Kaidoh Kaoru

1. Chain Reaction, of course. Because it was my fist song.
2. Id go with anyone if we could make a little story together.
3. Its wonderful that everyone is so enthusiastic about these 100 songs! Ill fight hard, too, so I wont lose to that enthusiasm. Lets stay rowdy up even to the very last song! But 100 songs sure is a lot, so be sure to get through it by listening, ignoring, thinking about other stuff, and so on at your own pace

~Rikkai dai Side~

The seiyuu were asked to answer three questions:

Question 1: What is your favorite tenipuri song and why?
Question 2: Is there a unit (singing group) youd like to form with other cast members?
Question 3: Give a message to the enthusiastic fans who came to see this 100 Song Marathon Event!


Nagai Sachiko as Yukimura Seiichi

1. Shinjitsu. I love both the lyrics and melody. It was Yukimuras first single, so it had a big impact on me.
2. Lets see How about a unit where all of the Rikkai members get together and wear Japanese-style clothes?
3. Though Yukimura is a child of the gods, I, as a human, can only say Ill sing with all of my might. Ill try hard to become a child of the gods (if I can). Since tenipuri has a lot of great songs, Ill enjoy all 100 of them along with everyone else. See ya.

Kusunoki Taiten as Sanada Genichirou

1.
Wonderful Days. Though there are a lot of good songs, Sanada sang such a refreshing song. It was nice.
2. One where everyone in Rikkai would sing something like soiya, soiya. Or one where it would be something like a sailor uniform~.
3. What a long-awaited big event. Ill use all of my strength to face the day of the event, polish myself, get the stage ready, and make something really wonderful with everyone else.

[Kaede: I though Kusunoki-san really loves "Valentine Kiss" because of his "KIIIIIIIISSSSSSUUUU!!" part at the end. Love wonderful days too!]

Takemoto Eiji as Yanagi Renji / Kuki Kiichi

1. I wonder if its that guys (Kuki Kiichi) Kiichi no Hayakuchi Kotoba. Though I kind of feel like its not really a song
2. Is there anyone out there who would be so kind as to make a Hayakuchi Kotoba 2 with me?
3. Its been 10 years since I last sang in front of people! But it feel good so please have fun.

[Kaede: Takemoto-san!! Kiichi no Hayakuchi Kotoba is not a song!! You should have answered "Dream to Remember". Hahaha \\(^.^)//]

Masuda
Yuuki as Niou Masaharu

1. Nioh and Yagyuus Come on! Lets GO! It was the first song I got to sing so I have strong memories of it. My partner Tsuda-san and I were a perfect combination.
2. I wanna make a unit with everyone on Rikkai~ I want to sing something cool and refined. like enka or something?!
3. To the fans who came to see us Please look at the way I exist. Lets leave it to all of these seiyuu!

Tsuda Eisuke as Yagyuu Hiroshi

1. Its Come on! Lets GO!! of course! Because there is a gap between Yagyuu and rock!
2. Id like them to let me into Meganes. Is it hopeless? Yagyuu wears glasses too!
3. We plan to sing all 100 songs! or actually I wonder if I should try singing backstage I wonder how many songs my throat can hold out for

Morikubo Showtaro as Kirihara Akaya

1. Akaku Someru Tsuki and Gather.
2. With vice-captain Sanada. Because of his charming low voice.
3. Can we make it to the end okay!? We can do it because of everyones cheering!

[Kaede: Wonder if Kirihara will sing Valentine Kiss?]

No comments:

Post a Comment