Aug 6, 2011

Prince of Tennis Live in Budoukan Insights.

I am not that into TeniPuri. TTATT

I am so disappointed of myself.

But last last month. Can't remember what the exact date is

I've managed to download a copy of Tenipuri in Budoukan.



10 YEARS OF PRINCE OF TENNIS IS STILL NOT ENOUGH


The manga is still ongoing and I am really happy because Konomi Takeshi-sensei is one of

the most popular mangakas.

[Will add post bout that topic next, don't worry]


For me, 2009's Tenipuri Festa is the best.

I don't even know why.

Maybe because the quality of the video is not that great or what?

Aaaah, as long as TENIPURI is still alive and kicking to its best,

I know it will never bring me down. 

If I can just play tennis.



I'm not that updated to Rajipuris too.

I've been reading the new manga chapter releases too.

What kind of fan am I? O__O


Oh well. End end end.

No comments:

Post a Comment