Sep 25, 2011

Bye Bye Uta no Prince-sama


It's as if yesterday the show's still at its pilot episode but now..




*sobs*


I'm still watching the last episode since I fell asleep early last night and didn't have the chance


to watch it few minutes after the subbed part has been uploaded.


In this case..




I am soooo eager to play the game by myself and enjoy the different


routes of the different guys and see for myself how awesome each one of them


is.






Nothing much to say..


Just like all the reverse harems out there..


I WISH THERE'LL BE MORE EPISODES AIRED.






Just like Pretear this one is a reverse-harem anime that has only 13 eps.


But. But. But.


Just like Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan and Neo Angelique Abyss..


MAYBE..


There'll be a second-season.


Though smallest chance possible. :(








OH WELL.
SAYONARA BOKU NO PRINCE-SAMA-TACHI!! <3




Minna SUKI DAYO!

No comments:

Post a Comment