Sep 25, 2011

Why Anticipate Fall 2011 Anime List? Part 1

So while reading some news last last last month for the new anime titles..

I remembered this:


Yes I want to be...

I want to be a seiyuu like AZUKI. <3

Their love story is truly awesome.

Just so moved by how they've managed to see their mutual ren-ai kanjou

as their inspirations instead of obstacle.

I wonder if Mashiro-kun will be able to fulfill his promise to Azuki..

And I wonder.. IF MY STORY IN REALITY WILL BE LIKE THEIRS!!



I mean, usually mangaka-type anime are more into telling how the industry

goes blah blah blah but this one inserted something that can REALLY happen 

in real life.



So few confessions..

AT FIRST I THOUGHT SHUJIN WILL BE ONE OF MASHIRO'S ENEMY

but no sign showed up, instead he fell for Azuki's bestfriend.


I ONLY WATCHED THIS BEFORE BECAUSE OF THE SEIYU LIST

But I am truly grateful to watch this because this one's awesomest!



So more review maybe after the pilot episode has been released.

Too looking forward to this!!

Let's all watch its second season and hope there'll be more seasons to come too!!


LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment