Jun 29, 2010

HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD

Starting on July 5, 2010, HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD will be televised. 


Adapted from the manga with the same title.





Well, as seen from the cover, I think this is a RATED PG anime.

I wonder if it'll be a scary one, 

I mean, scarier than GHOST HUNT.


The seiyuu cast is awesome too.




KOMURO TAKASHI - CV. Suwabe Junichi





MIYAMOTO REI - CV. Marina Inoue





BUSUJIMA SAEKO - CV. Sawashiro Miyuki




TAKAGI SAYA - CV. Kitamura Eri




HIRANO KOTA - CV. Nobuyuki Hiyama




MARIKAWA SHIZUKA - CV. Yukari Fukui


Some of the unlisted seiyuu based on Anime News Network

Ayana Taketatsu as Arisu Maresato
Junko Takeuchi as Rika Minami
Kishô Taniyama as Kōichi Shidō
Mamoru Miyano as Hisashi Igō

This will be surely interesting.

(^_^)//

3 comments:

  1. Great story and creepy to... ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love HOTD... I'm getting crazy waiting for the next part of the story... I want it nooww... btw, this images are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete