Jul 17, 2010

KUROSHITSUJI 2: First Impression

I really can't get over the series now that they've made the debut of the second season.


At first I thought that they'll gonna wipe out Sebastian and Ciel in the series since Alois and Claude entered the story.


What made me jump in joy is that when Sebastian appeared carrying Ciel in his trunk. 

The OP song captivated me too. The title is SHIVER by GazettE.

The ED song is good too, sung by Yuya Matsushita. If I am not mistaken he's also the one who sang Trust Me, the ending song of Durarara!!




MORE THOUGHTS:


Ciel VS Alois

For me, I AM HATING ALOIS! I don't care if he was once lost but same as Ciel he also lost his parents. Alois is just a brat with nothing to do but to complain. That's all. My tension's heightening up while thinking of what he did to his maid. Ciel is as kind as ever. I got to like him more while watching the second episode of the series. He's growing to a more mature and responsible boy.

Sebastian VS Claude

I really can't tell who's better but I really can say that Sebastian is more skilled than Claude because of the first episode. He even saw through the dish Claude prepared. But Claude is kinda cool not only because of his seiyuu (LOL) but because of his moves. Since I'm wearing glasses too, maybe I can try his dance steps and throw my glasses in the air, I wonder if I can do that. [Lol, of course it'll break]


Lots of random thoughts but the series is just starting.

BETTER WATCH AND SUPPORT THE WHOLE SERIES UP TO ITS END!


For more details about Kuroshitsuji 2, here's the site: KUROSHITSUJI 2


Let's all fire up and feel the greatness of the butlers!



SEBASTIAN AND CLAUDE, YOU'RE FREE TO TAKE MY SOUL!!

*laughs*


No comments:

Post a Comment