Nov 15, 2012

I am seriously starting to hate myself now. LOL

Okay, so I've been few months busy... 
I haven't posted anything besides apology, apology, and apology.
Though I've been telling in my previous posts that I will update more, I also keep on failing.
This time I won't promise that I can maintain this blogsite anymore, BUT, I will do my best.
My time is practically messed up (especially because I am now in College).
I've decided to focus more on studying, though I am still very active in Twitter.
I am still up-to-date whenever it is related to seiyuu, anime, and GRANRODEO.

Though I've partly forgotten about this site of mine that I've cherished for the past n years,
I still can't easily give this up. I want to ace my exams but thoughts about this blog bug me. (So dramatic LOL).


Sore de wa, I will be missing this. BUT REALLY, I won't give this up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment