Nov 16, 2012

TOMATSU HARUKA'S Q&A RECITAL EXPERIENCE





So the above videos are not the PV itself but the making. 

The time I watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, I am so mesmerized by the OP song. I checked it out in YouTube, since of course the single is not yet available that time. (Gawrsh, I am so glued to YouTube nowadays.) I downloaded it, kept on playing the PV on repeat. Even my sister's gotten LSS to it. 

IMAGINE FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO TOMATSU HARUKA'S SONG. 

Before I got addicted to her MOTTO HADE NI, now with Q&A Recital and Yumesekai. She's making me insane, especially in this season, I am watching 3 animes wherein she's voicing the lead female (Magi, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, and Sword Art Online)


Comments about the PV? I love her primadonna costume (I don't know what to call it), and, and her butler-like costume where she wears eyeglasses. MEGANE KAKKOII.

That's all. Report ijou da!

No comments:

Post a Comment