May 15, 2010

Granrodeo Budoukan Live Concert Report!

Long time no see.

I've been watching Nana for the past days and my aunt returned home so I didn't get to use the laptop more. 

And so, last MAY 4, 2010, GRANRODEO performed at Budoukan but before showing spoilers from their official website, I'm here to let you peek the rehearsal photo of KISHOW (Taniyama Kishou).


This was taken 2 days before the concert day. I think they're kinda having mixed emotions here. Even if they have performed multiple times before on the stage, A CONCERT IS STILL A NERVE-WRACKING THING for artists too. (I think?) 

>>My World<<

If I can have my own concert, I would love them to guest and let KISHOW perform a duet with me singing either LAST SMILE or Two of Us. There's no way I can perform rock such as Detarame no Zanzou. 

Stop mesmerizing and wake up. *slaps myself*


- - - - - - - - 

Returning to my report, here's the limited edition "Kind of Ox-kun" Original BIZ cushion. (I don't know if I got the right translation for it.)


Here's the tiny picture of their lunch before the day of the concert. 





Finally, 2 shots from the concert. 


Okay, okay, I admit it. The first one is the concert site and the last one is from the concert itself.

I hope I can see this in full DVD. I haven't even downloaded the RIDE ON THE EDGE concert. *sighs* I wonder if there's a tour of INSTINCT. But since they're not that popular in our country, it's hard to find someone with the same interests as mine.

I want them to visit in Philippines even if they'll just drop by in our house then perform. *laughs* But that's too much to ask for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment