May 12, 2010

Shiraishi's New Album Cover

Update. I found this at the attraction site just minutes ago. I think Shiraishi's calmer in this shot than in his first album "Medicine or...". After first learning that the title of this 2nd album is Poison it quickly pops in my mind that this is the reason why they placed "Or..." after the title of the first one.

So enough chit-chats and here's the cover:



See? That means that there really is something in his arm! IT REALLY IS A POISON ARM!! Just Kidding. Here's the tracklist and other informations about the album too. I wish I can listen to it as soon as possible.

タイトル:POISON
アーティスト:白石蔵ノ介
発売日:2010年5月19日(水)
品 番:NECA-30260
価 格:¥3,000(税込)

[収録内容]
01.毒の華
02.クチビル
03.like bored days
04.風の遊園地
05.GET STARTED
06.CLASH!!
07.スピードスター
08.マジックミラー
09.SUNSHINE ON MY HEART
10.エピローグ
11.足跡



English


1. Doku no Hana
2. Kuchibiru
3. Like Bored Days
4. Kaze no Yuuen Chi
5. Get Started
6. Clash!!
7. Speed Star
8. Magic Mirror
9. Sunshine on my Heart
10.Epilogue
11. Ashiato



I'm not that good in Japanese so I think I misread some of the titles but I'll post the correct one after I saw someone transliterated it. 

End of Report!




No comments:

Post a Comment