May 2, 2010

PairPuri DVD Cover Art

This kinda messed up my information, REALLY! I don't know which one's the real cover the one I posted before or these. Anyway, I just got this from the same group after all and I think they are reliable. 

Here goes Atobe and Tezuka.

・Memorable Match:手塚 [Memorable Match: Tezuka]
・Memorable Match:跡部 [Memorable Match: Atobe]
・ピクチャードラマ [Picture Drama]
・キャラプリ(手塚) [CharaPuri (Tezuka)]
・キャラプリ(跡部) [CharaPuri (Atobe)]
・ちびキャラ傑作選 [ChibiChara Kessakusen]

Fuji Brothers


Comments:

As always, if there's an Atobe touch in a certain merchandise it should be the fanciest!! Don't you agree. I like the two captains' attires too. For the brothers, I think Fuji Shuusuke wants me to copy his outfit. *laughs* But it's impossible to wear it during summer, it'll worsen my day. 

Forgive me, I don't know the contents of the Fuji Brothers' DVD of PairPuri but I kinda imagine they're almost the same the only difference is the names. (Of course) wwwwwww


This is the first post of mine for May!! I am a bit disappointed that I posted less last April. 

ONLY 43?! What the?!

Okay, see you next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment