May 15, 2010

Okiayu-san Kawaii Pic

I found this again, in his blog. I really enjoy looking at the seiyuu blogs. I hope I can share the same experience with my co-otakus through my blog. 

>>Actually, I want to be the seiyuu then lots of people will go look at my blog then go wild like me.<<


Kawaii deshou?

In a second I just imagined...

What if TEZUKA KUNIMITSU is doing such thing too? 
What if TYBALT is doing this too? 
What if DARK (D.N.Angel) is doing this too?

>.<

My mind went insane at that moment until I stopped thinking about those things. 

Of course, he's the one who voiced those great characters so there's no doubt that I'll fell for that "WANA" ~ "trap". 

According to him, while the people at Shibuya, to be exact at the Yoyogi Park at CC Lemon Hall Side, he took this picture. The mascot is super cute so there's no way that I'll not get to feature this here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment