May 2, 2010

Okiayu's Blog Update

Okay, I haven't checked out his blog for a long time since he's not updating as always.

I found this!


*laughs* 

(The menu images are still in the bottom part. I'm not in the mood to cut it anymore.)

This is a simulation game called Happy ☆ Magic!".

According to him he haven't recorded his part at this moment. It is originally a drama CD and now they'll do a game adaptation to it. (I don't know if this is REALLY what he meant. Forgive me)

I am guessing the character he'll play is the green-haired one. *chuckles*


Actually I don't really get this...read...read...read...

Okay, this is a seiyuu event from a certain game or anime. I don't know what the title is...


The said event will be on June 20, 2010 and will be at Port JCB Hall Tokyo.


Here are the seiyuu listings:

大川透/置鮎龍太郎/折笠愛/折笠富美子/かないみか/楠田敏之/桑島法子/小林沙苗/近藤隆/杉田智和/関智一/田中真弓/中尾隆聖/長沢美樹/納谷六朗/細谷佳正/緑川光/代永翼(50音順)

Ohkawa Toru/Okiayu Ryoutaro/Orikasa Ai/Orikasa Tomiko/Kanai Mika/Kusuda Toshiyuki/Kuwashima Houko/Kobayashi Sanae/Kondou Takashi/Sugita Tomokazu/Tanaka Mayumi/Nakao Ryuusei/Nagasawa Miki/Naya Rokurou/Hosoya Yoshimasa/Midorikawa Hikaru/Eitai Tasuku (Alphabetical Order)

*Note: I checked that Kuwashima Noriko and Kumashima Houko are the same person. The red names are my favorite seiyuus that are in the said event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment