May 18, 2010

Okiayu-san Taifesu Experience

This really got my attention. Why do you think? Because of Okiayu-san's various interesting pictures and I kinda went laughing while looking at some of these.


This is the Dragon Curtain, you can see it's really huge. I wonder what it is made of? But I'm pretty sure it was printed now. But the details are really great.



This is the Tokyo Sky Tree. That one's tall too. I want to see it below, I don't want to look from above it. It looks scary since it's too high. *laughs*



OKIAYU-SAN YOU LOOKS SO FUNNY!!

What in the world is going on with him nowadays? He is capturing interesting images nowadays. Maybe because the power of Tezuka in Chotsugai just appealed to him. 


And now it's DOROBO-NIITAN!!

He has finally cracked. He is now really potraying Tezuka more and more. But I want to take a picture of mine too in that costume. 



Ah~!! He shouldn't have posted this picture in his blog. I want to eat this too. It looks delicious!!

Ijou desu!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment