May 2, 2010

Innovation Talk Peach

This is really awesome! Lots of post for a day! *smiles*

Found this again at Okiayu-san's blog. He said that he made a guest appearance in Takahashi Hiroki's radio show. I just want to point out that I don't really know if the title of the show's title means "Health Intelligence".

If you're wondering why I found this in Okiayu-san's blog is that he's been the guest for an episode.

I'm sharing the images from the site:


I went, "What happened to my Takahashi Hiroki?! He looks ultra stressed out now." Then I think Okiayu-san got a new hair dye.

I haven't heard of any characters played by Takahashi Hiroki lately. I'll search for my next anime to watch which he's a part of it!! *laughs*

Anyway, please please spare me since I'm still not good in Japanese. I'm still practicing until late night just to remember writings and words. I still used dictionary so please forgive me for being a beginner. 


NOTE: The next guest'll be SUZUMURA KENICHI! It'll be aired on May 28, 2010 (Friday)


All of these information are from : http://www.movic.co.jp/book/radio/mmtalk/

No comments:

Post a Comment