May 2, 2010

K-On

This is a little late review of mine since I watched this a week before. Yeah, I'm late also for Otakus.



Aki Toyosaki as Yui Hirasawa
Minako Kotobuki as Tsumugi Kotobuki
Satomi Satou as Ritsu Tainaka
Yōko Hikasa as Mio Akiyama


Asami Sanada as Sawako Yamanaka
Ayana Taketatsu as Azusa Nakano
Chika Fujitō as Nodoka Manabe
Madoka Yonezawa as Ui Hirasawa


Aiko Ōkubo as Teacher (ep 1)
Aki Kanada as Satoshi's friend (ep 13)
Asuka Horiguchi as Student (ep 8)
Asuka Nishi as Student (ep 1)
Asumi Kodama as Student council president(ep 11)
Chiaki Kanou as Person in charge (ep 2)
Chie Nakamura as Kawakami-san (ep 14)
Chihiro Tagaino as Nodoka's mother (ep 12)
Daichi Kanbara as First love (ep 5)
Eiji Maruyama as Butler Saitō (ep 10)
Eri Nakao as Maki (ep 14)
Eri Sendai as Aya (ep 14)
Hisafumi Oda as Clerk (ep 11)
Kengo Nishioka as Assistant (ep 14)
Kentarou Tone as Teacher (ep 5)
Kiyohito Yoshikai as Customer (ep 6)
Kokoro Kikuchi as Student (ep 8)
Mai Goto as Student (ep 6)
Mami Fujita as Student (ep 9)
Miho Miyagawa as Teacher (ep 3)
Mika Itou as Satoshi Tainaka (ep 13)
Riki Kitazawa as Yui's father (ep 7)
Rio Natsuki as Yui's mother (ep 7)
Shinnosuke Tachibana as Clerk (ep 11)
Takashi Mito as Scary person (ep 1)
Tomoaki Maeno as Clerk (eps 2, 11)
Tomoko Nakamura as Student (ep 6)
Yasuaki Takumi as Garbage collection voice(ep 12)
Yoriko Nagata as Jun Suzuki (eps 8, 12-14)
Student (ep 6)
Yu Shimamura as Student (ep 6)
Yui Shoji as Clerk (eps 1, 13)
Yuiko Tatsumi as Student (ep 8)
Yuka Nishigaki as Eri (ep 14)
Yukika Teramoto as Student (ep 9)
Yukiko Monden as Sayaka (ep 14)
Yūtarō Shimizu as Customer (ep 13)


Rating: 
I'll give 8 out of 10.

Comments:

I don't think the story is not that special since it's only about a band and how they reformed K-On Club of their school. The seiyuu are not that to watch for but they inevitably made good new impression for newbies. The only thing that got my attention are the songs. I admit it, I first listen to the anime theme songs (if they are available), then the character designs, and the story. BUT IF ALL OF THEM ARE NO GOOD I DON'T WATCH IT AT ALL!

I was distracted with that one. I am not that good in reviewing all I want to do is rate and say my comments with the show.

LASTLY~ I think Hikasa Yoko's singing voice is awesome. If her character Mio is not that shy type at all, I'll be happy if she is the lead vocalist of Houkago Tea Time. *smiles*

If you're a true-blood Otaku, you have to watch this series at all cause. It's entertaining, refreshing, and lastly fun to watch. 

END OF REPORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment