Oct 9, 2010

Absentee. Yes, I skipped school days. Bothersome.

ABSENT FOR 4 DAYS IN SCHOOL.

It's so damn hard to leave school for almost a week.

I didn't want to leave unattended quizzes and seatworks

but my body is malfunctioning during those days.


I will promise not to totally force myself to do all

the jobs that I wasn't asked to do. 

BEFORE I AM JUST DOING SOMETHING IF THEY'RE GOING TO 

PAY ME SOMETHING IN EXCHANGE but I think I am not

implementing that now. 


I need to cope up with lots of quizzes too. Luckily I've

managed to finish all the assignments before I went

to school again.


m(_ _)m 

JUST TALKING TO MYSELF.

"nee kaede-chan"

"what is it kaede-chan?!"

"are you still talking to me, kaede-chan?!"

"yes, yes, i'm still here, kaede-chan!"

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment