Oct 21, 2010

SEIYUU TRANSFORM #8 - TANIYAMA KISHOW







How do I start this?


Again, with the surprising face when I saw this the


first time. I didn't even manage to identify him without


reading the name above. 






"T-Tani...TANIYAMA?? KISHOW-SAN?!"


Wanna shout but can't it's already past 11:30 pm the time


I saw this one.


And now with the latest.








I used this photo before here..


DID I?!


Can't remember, will just check it later.






Besides the highlights and the shaving of the beard and


mustache, he considered acting cool and punk and it


fits him perfectly. [GRANRODEO FAN, YEAH THAT'S ME!]






Actually, if you know the one who voiced CHINEN HIROSHI


in the Prince of Tennis OVA you'll understand me.


I thought that he's the one in the picture. 


Now, for those who are fans of GRANRODEO just like me,


you can again, relate, he had a similarity with the


current drummer of GRANRODEO.










(^-^)v


REPORT ENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment