Oct 21, 2010

SEIYUU TRANSFORM #2 - FUKUYAMA JUN



OH GAWD!! Just look at this photo.

Actually, the first time I saw this, I was really

really really really...

Okay, forgetting about that scene, what can I say?

This was FUKUJUN-SAMA before.

But that was before ALREADY so let's stop pin-pointing

the things that must be fixed.


But because he became a seiyuu, he became ULTRA

popular and I think he got LOTSA money to change

bit by bit and ta-dah~~!!




WORTH IT RIGHT?!

Just like MIYU IRINO-SAN, he just discovered that he

can turn to a prince. Together with his SUBARASHII and

SUTEKI na voice, he turned not only to a refined prince

but my, ehem, to a WONDERFUL KING.


[Yeah, those who agree with me, raise your hands!!]



I'm gonna admit it, I'm really biased with this one.

I love FukuJun after all. 


(^-^)v

REPORT ENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment