Aug 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

So what happened today.

It's kinda confusing after reminiscing the things happened yesterday.

And so, I woke up late, again.

Head to eat breakfast, blah, blah, blah and went to school.

FLAG CEREMONY, MAPEH, just reporting.

Then in religion, nothing much too, just copied notes.

Math, nothing again, no teacher. Then English, plain discussion.

LUNCH, plain food and macaroni salad. Filipino, a sleepy class.

Chemistry, no teacher again. Cooperative..(=.=) and Social Studies.


OVER ALL..

I shouldn't have went to school today. LOL

But, we have a somewhat exams tomorrow.

I hope our teacher will forget about our long quiz in Chemistry.

What else?

Have to have new notebook for learning Japanese too.

Benkyou suru ka na?

I've finished my story too!

m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment