Aug 2, 2010

JULY 31 - AUGUST 1, 2010

Even though this is supposed-to-be a post yesterday..

Saturday actually is a bit busy day for me. Loitering and rewriting my notes.

My favorite is yesterday's event.

We headed to a buffet restaurant and I'm ultra full that time.









They all are delicious. 

In the end we had these plates..




Here's a peek of me with mouth full of food stocked.





Hidoi desu you ne~~




Hai, a proof we ate here.

It says KAMAY KAINAN.

Of course, I didn't need to show you the whole receipt.

Here are some photos inside the car:







Here's the billboard of AMURO NAMIE in the Philippines.

It's hard taking the picture since the car's moving fast.




We also went grocery and found this creeping funny.

I bought sushi and went home.

At home I slept then do some writings

and draw map.

DAY ENDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment